[OM] Wish to entry large format field

Subject: [OM] Wish to entry large format field
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:51:08 -0500
AG says:
"Actually, the Crown Graphic is remarkably lightweight and compact. When
folded up, it's a very robust box with everything protected inside.

The beauty of the Crown Graphic is that it can be used as a
point-and-shoot
without ever needing to look at the ground-glass, or as slow-poke as any
anal-retentive photographer could ever want to work. Handheld or
tripod."

What about the Horseman HF?  I think Jeff K said that very nice and
compact (more than most) with more movement possible than CG.
I've never handled either. Perhaps some concerning limitation in the
longest FL that can be used, IIRC.

A satisfied with 10 deg of tilt with Mirex for OM for now, Mike