Re: [OM] Fall is Over

Subject: Re: [OM] Fall is Over
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:38:43 -0500
Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:
> Nice serie Russ,
>
> These two are my favorites:
> http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/slides/9K15-07.html
> Because I like how the almost white tresstrunks stand out against the
> background
>
> http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/slides/9K26-09.html
> Because of how the light falls through the leaves
>
> And
> http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/slides/9K26-12.html
> For the reflections
>
> Wiliam

Wiliam

Thanks for looking and your kind comments.

The first two shots you mention actually looked better to my eye than
they do as images, but I guess that's often the case.

I'm still looking for a better shot like the third reflections one

http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/slides/9K26-12.html

It's hard to find a few isolated reeds, without distractions on the
sides, that you can get a shot of without wading in the water :-) I'll
probably have to wait 'til next year now as Winter has set in.

Thanks again,

Russ Butler