Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:07:08 +1100
Toilet originally means a place where you tidy yourself up to face the
day. Shitheap? Well, if that's where you choose to sqat... Dunny, from
old English or Scots dialect 'dunnekin' has always and only ever a
shitter - traditionally out the back of the house somewhere.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx