Re: [OM] out and about with my DZ 7-14

Subject: Re: [OM] out and about with my DZ 7-14
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:55:41 +0100
The lens sure works fine - bottom - up does not work very well i.e
convergence ... except when objects are already slanted, twisted, etc.

Top - down doesn't fare as well as panos would.

BUT

I love the snow images , there you caught nature as it should, kudos !
No artefacts, no slant, no apparent convergence, a real pleasure for
the eye.
Did you shoot them all at 7?

Thanks for sharing these very informative takes.
Bien cordialement de Metz.
Philippe