Re: [OM] IMG: Another Thanksgiving Image

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Thanksgiving Image
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:40:45 -0800
Jim Nichols wrote:
> I find that Thanksgiving gatherings are for grownups.  Children often get
> bored.  This was just another opportunity to grab a shot of one of my
> great-granddaughters.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Let+Me+Down.jpg.html
>
> Comments and critiques welcomed.

Nice capture! Looks like nap time to me, too, but it's been some time
since I had to judge that.

I suppose it's my picky eyes again. Still, I just love the super fine,
soft texture of skin on these little ones, and the noise makes it look
like there is dried food all over, not just in parts, sort of a baby
oatmeal texture.

So - I like it a lot better with a little NR.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/LetMeDown.htm>

Moose