[OM] IMG: LE1CA Photo

Subject: [OM] IMG: LE1CA Photo
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:53:53 -0600
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I bought my Oly E-1 in order to have a better finder for use with my Leica-R
lenses (28 and 60 Elmarits & 50 Summicron).  After learning to use the camera
with its normal 14-54 zoom lens, I am now learning to use the Leica lenses.

Focusing ease seems to be a function of focal length, with the 60mm focusing
with ease, and the 28mm more of a challenge, particularly in low light.  The
linked image is one of my first with the 28.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Table+Top.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA