Re: [OM] (OM) cv lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) cv lenses
From: "Stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:05:37 +0100
this one would be the Apo-lanthar macro version, in nikon, M42 and oly
mount
was not expensive when produced (but production was very low)
said to be perfect ;-)

personnaly I use the Ultron 35/1,7  on my leica M6 and I'm quite happy
with it...
the basic nokton 50/1,5 is very good too

Stephan

Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL

22 vieux Thier
B-4570 Marchin