[OM] happy turkey day

Subject: [OM] happy turkey day
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:05:14 -0500
I knew I had some turkey shots somewhere. They're more than a bit cloudy
as they were shot through the window that the turkeys often peck. The
tom here is more than a tad horny.

http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-roll/08/8D11/slides/14W.html
http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-roll/08/8D11/slides/16W.html

Tom turkeys can be wacky when they are horny. My neighbor Nate bought I
new black Lincoln last year. He washes and polishes it frequently. It is
a tom turkey magnet. Apparently the tom sees his reflection, figures
it's competition, and proceeds to fight and defecate on the car. Nate
fought back by first chasing and then squirting the tom with a garden
hose yet the tom returned a few more times. Nate had had it and decided
he would shoot the tom the next time. But that didn't happen as turkeys
are smart and the tom clearly sensed Nate's intent :-)

Happy Thanksgiving.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)