Re: [OM] Uniross USA

Subject: Re: [OM] Uniross USA
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:29:24 -0800
Wayne Harridge wrote:

> I couldn't find the Uniross BLM-1 equivalent offered for sale by any Oz
> company either, though there were a few selling other Uniross batteries.

Just because a distributor decides not to import a specific model, or
its dealers choose not to stock a model, doesn't mean the maker can
break the exclusive deal for that model. A shame, perhaps, but not all
that uncommon.

Remember the E-400 - 410? At least I think one of those. OlyAmerica
decided not to import and sell it. However, OA was still the exclusive
agent for Oly in NoAm, and official dealers on other countries couldn't
sell the camera to the US & Canada.

Moose