Re: [OM] Ellipsis, was: Speaking of paradigms

Subject: Re: [OM] Ellipsis, was: Speaking of paradigms
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:24:27 +0100
Ooops sorry I didn't realise that there was actually a real squiggle
key, I just used that word to describe the alt symbol under the alt word
as I didn't know any better way.

hope this shows up ( ⌥ ) the squiggle refers to the ( ⌘ ) symbol or
command.

But for me Fernando was right in the post its the alt with . that gives
… the required symbol on my keyboad