Re: [OM] Good job I've not been paid yet this month - 5D

Subject: Re: [OM] Good job I've not been paid yet this month - 5D
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:57:44 +0100
Yes it seems that they just double the price and then add shipping
charges are not bad, In future I will try and pursuade my brother  to
send me some cans, tinnies, dosen or whatever they are in American
english. But at least now I can enjoy a beer again and as my mentor used
to say when I was an apprentice, if you can't afford a beer when your
working then you need to change something.

I don't really miss much else, but the whole family loves walkers crisps!