[OM] Ah--reminders

Subject: [OM] Ah--reminders
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:39:16 -0800 (PST)
Your reviews broke the camel's back, but I had to wait a little more to get the
perfect camera for me.  The Minolta A series cameras are truly masterpieces.

I was watching the Minolta product line for a looong time before I bought.
2001 was the year when Dimage 7 came out. I still have the color printouts in a
three hole binder...
But I couldnt affort a camera at the time.  One day I am going to buy a mint
one for my collection.

I have been looking at something to add to my toolbag, but nothing that is out
now not covers my requirements.  I havent looked at a viewfinder since the days
when I bought the Yashika D and refuse to do so.

The Lumix GH1 sounded interesting...but it looks like the Capitalists got a
hold of it and ruined everything.  Why would you put IS in the lens?  Yeah, I
know the answer, coz money is in the lens, not the camera...thanks a lot.   I
can wait.

Boris