[OM] TOPE 40 is live!!! (and one additional entry for TOPE 39)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 40 is live!!! (and one additional entry for TOPE 39)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:14:09 +0100
Hi,

As promised, the tenth year anniversary TOPE (i.e. TOPE 40) has just
been launched, and features an initial set of 14 fine entries!
Good stuff, so go check it out!
...and, further entries are more than welcome of course!

Then: when going through the entries, I noticed I had missed a TOPE 39
entry (sorry Fernando) that came in during the time my laptop was
broken. I'm guessing it got 'washed away in the stream of mails' I
received once the laptop was back. :P
Anyway, that has been corrected now, and I hope you guys will pay a
visit to his entry in the TOPE 39 gallery too!

As for TOPE 40: further entries are still welcome for several weeks
more, and in case you have sent in something and you don't see it
online, please resubmit it...

Go check out the new goodies at the familiar URLs, and enjoy!

Cheers,
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to TOPE 40:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=40

Direct link to the complete TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php