Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:40:24 -0700
I wasn't aware of this, either. I have often wished I didn't have to
open CS3 just to straighten an image.
FastStone opens a smaller pop-up window. It displays the original and
the preview of the rotation side by side. The rotation preview is
divided only into quarters as a sort of grid. The adjustments are slider
based, numerical. At first I thought this was not as helpful as I had
hoped, but you can select the "preview" button to preview the rotation
in full screen before applying the change.
Thank you, Mike and Brian!

Candace