Re: [OM] A slight yellow tint, however what about the hood . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] A slight yellow tint, however what about the hood . . .
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:43:14 -0800
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> I  thought the hood for the 90/2.0 Macro was a rubber hood? The one in the
> listing looks metal to me. Of course, I am not an OM hoods  expert.

Nor am I, but Bill is correct, the "rubber" OM hoods have a metal base,
and are far better made than after market rubber hoods.

Also, I have the hood in question, which used to be shared between 90/2
and 135/4.5 until I, happily, saw the back of the 90/2. Holding it up
against the screen, it sure looks like the one in the auction.