Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:10:20 -0500
Yeah, I heard that the worlds total GDP is about $65 trillion, bad news
is that outfits like Goldman Sachs claim to have $900 trillion in
"assets"  in circulation.  A fake financial bubble that got us here in
the first place.  The other day the head of Gold Sachs claimed that
"they were doing gods work and the little people don't understand".
Where's a chainsaw when you need one?
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com