Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/10/2009: sunrise in the city

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/10/2009: sunrise in the city
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:49:33 +0200
Cc: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That sure is a beautiful town, Nathan. We have nothing approaching
that here. We have other kinds of beauty here in South Africa, but
old town with real character, real old buildings, which still contain
real activity and industry, are not easily found.

The old towns / buildings here have a different feel to them, but they
inevitably feel a bit dilapidated... And everything feels so far apart
here, you can't just wake up and walk around the town, you probably have
to drive there.

D.