Re: [OM] Yahoo! Chuck can focus again

Subject: Re: [OM] Yahoo! Chuck can focus again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:48:43 -0500
Double yahoo.  I had my post-op inspections this morning on the right
eye and one week inspection on the left.  Both have been declared to be
20/20.  The 20/20 designation on the right was a surprise since it was
only done yesterday and is clearly still a bit foggy relative to the
left eye. But apparently the visual acuity is still there despite the fog.

I guess I'll have to go shoot some film or at least with some manual
focus Zuikos... as soon as the knee allows.  Too bad that doesn't move
anywhere near as fast as the cataract fix.

Chuck Norcutt