Re: [OM] Inside the Zuiko 300mm F4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Inside the Zuiko 300mm F4.5
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:42:21 -0200
Carlos had sent it to me as soon as he uploaded - pulling my leg.
Therefore, my first two sentences in colloquial Spanish

It's also in response to a thread on the 300/4,5, which took place
when I was buying mine.
He knows me well regarding these aspects of my personality, and
frequently jokes about it.
But it has a general interest too, so he decided to show it to the list.
I didn't know he would, otherwise I'd have commented in English. The
English version of the caption was edited later.
He is insisting on the inconsequential imperfection from a technical
point of view , though Moose finds there another reading, on which I
agree.

As far as I can understand him, of course: this is only my
interpretation, a little self-referred.

Fernando