Re: [OM] [IMGs] Isis of West Branch

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] Isis of West Branch
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:14:44 -0600
On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Thanks Ken.  I've actually been lurking for some time now.  Think I have a
>> handle for who the usual suspects are  ;)
>>

> And you decided to stick around anyway?  Wow, you are a sucker for
> punishment.  :)
>
> I enjoyed meeting you at our mid-Iowa Zuikofest and coffee-break. I'll let
> you and Joel organize the next one over your way....
>
> Hey, just a thought!  In January, it'll be bald eagle season again.
>
> AG

You were on our minds yesterday as we looked for spots to photograph
that will probably be OK regardless of season, provided the light is
to taste.

We have lots of eagles in the area, but they are so spread out.
Nothing compares with what I saw at Red Rock in 2008 when I came your
way.  I know I'd love to do that again.  We'd have to talk Paul into
getting his digicam and long zoom out of mothballs for once.  Oops, I
guess that might include you, too.

Joel W.