[OM] Wedding advice

Subject: [OM] Wedding advice
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:21:23 -0800
In less then two weeks I am about to shoot my first wedding in a long time.
This is my first  Digital" wedding.   I used to do this for a living or at
least what passed for one.
I recently purchased a E-30 and have been practicing using it.  Most of wedding
will be indoors and am planning on shooting mostly flash photos on manual and
let flash set the exposure.  I have what I think is a adquate set of backup
equipment as I have both a 14-54 and a 14-42.  On the telephoto end and 50-200
and a 40-150.  I am also taking a  50 1.4 with an adaptor on it.  I also think
that I have enough backup flashes as I have two Vivitar 285hvs and an 283.  I
have these attached to battery paks that I have made that use 4 d sized
batterys.  The Last  wedding  one of these lasted the entire wedding so think
that three should cover this. I also have about 22 gigs of compact flash cards.
and 4 of xd cards
Mostly what I am thinking about is camera settings.
Right now my thought is
Raw  this way if I screw up I can correct some of the mistakes
Picture mode normal and rest of settings at the 0 setting
I am thinking iso 160 on camera and set 200 on flash as in my testing that
seems to be a good combination for exposure.
I have left White balance on auto and so far the  I have not had to adjust
except for effect.
Noise filter I have left on standard and am not sure of what to do here.
Some things I have forgotten to mention is I have 4 batterys for the camera two
of which are new, a E-500 as a backup camera.  I am also taking some of the
OM's I own a OM-1 and A OM-4t and small selection of prime lense.  24,35,50 and
a 100 along with 4 rolls of film.
I am going to be there a few hours before wedding to photograph the family
setting up the reception decorations and check out the settings I am using
before wedding accually starts.
Any advice welcome
Thanks John

jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx