[OM] DxO Pro now supports Olympus DSLRs

Subject: [OM] DxO Pro now supports Olympus DSLRs
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 17:38:51 -0500
I see no evidence that they support the LX3 with a dedicated module
anyway.  I doubt very much it is worth an Adobe tax and
a DXO tax w/o raw support and automatic correction of aberrations with
deconvolution  as well.  They only support a few
fixed lens cams.  The new way of finding them on their site is a pain.
They had a comprehensive list of all cams and lenses supported
until recently--list became cumbersome to check perhaps.  They do
support the G9, G10 and will support the G11 soon.

Watching the forum now and again they often have a few problems with
compatability esp with a new version and esp with 64 bit OS. Their
optics
Ph.D's are good but tight coding/interface has not been a strong point.
 Ver 6.1 and 6.2 will be better.
It would be interesting to see  how they did with the new Oly modules.

Mike

Thanks, Jim.

But when I downloaded the trial version (to see if it would do the
necessary with my LX3 RAW files) it failed.  I'm not sure I trust
applications that need a Download Manager, anyway ...

So I have deleted all trace of the application and its "managers".

Chris