Re: [OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 18:20:13 +0200
The 180/2.0 is not too bad at all... Quite manageable, it seems.
Definitely dwarfed by it's big 250/2.0 and 350/2.8 brothers.

I wish they kept on making them black though. Thanks for the image,
saw it long ago, was good to see it again.

P.S. In all likelihood, a chrome OM-1/2 goes better with a white lens
than what a black / titanium camera does? What do you think?