[OM] An observation at the book store

Subject: [OM] An observation at the book store
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:36:30 -0800
I was at a bookstore today checking out the books on photography and found that
there were a lot of books on the various models of Canon and Nikon cameras and
how to use them but not one single one on Olympus cameras.  This could be
because we are such a small part of the market that we don't rate a book.  But
I prefer to think that it is either the Olympus cameras are so easy to use we
don't need no"stinkin book" or is it we are so smart.  I also wake up everyday
and look to see if my hair is growing back and I think that today is the day my
teenager will remember to so his chores with out being yelled at..   I digress
Just and observation John Gettis

jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.