Re: [OM] OM2/Om4 TTL/OTF stuff (re: macro)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2/Om4 TTL/OTF stuff (re: macro)
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:24:03 -0500
Thanks for the info on the TTL/OTF stuff, guys. Sounds like I could either:

Use OM-2, with a shoe 3 (which I don't have), and live w/o the ready/ok light.

Or

Use an OM-4 and get the ready/ok light, plus TTL connector on camera rather
than via adapter. (if not using shoe-mount).

That gives me a good roadmap to get some results. Now if I can just figure a
way to solidly mount the whole rig, I may be in business.

Thanks again!
-Ed