Re: [OM] Panorama for Chuck [was A Few From Acadia National Park]

Subject: Re: [OM] Panorama for Chuck [was A Few From Acadia National Park]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 09:37:38 -0500
You are correct, GPS Moose. I must have suffered a Brain Cramp, or
Senior Moment, or both. The view I label Frenchman Bay is of the
Atlantic Ocean, though that's not very poetic. It also could be viewed
as the entrance to the Western Way between Mt. Desert and Great
Cranberry Island. I think Western Way is more poetic, and not
inaccurate.

Like your Ship Harbor pano. I wasn't there at a particularly
photogenic time of day, but it's on my list of places to revisit.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com