Re: [OM] Couple vertical panoramics

Subject: Re: [OM] Couple vertical panoramics
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:20:39 +1100
As I suspected. The co-ordinator was of the opinion that the only
thing more amazing than the word itself was the fact that I knew it.
(Smug grin attached).
Actually, it was after the class and knowing Brett as I do, I suspect
it was a reasonably elegant silent roll off the window ledge into the
shrubbery below. Having jumped without an Irwin, he will very soon
find a well ignited Martin Baker under him (and the canopy firmly shut).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx