Re: [OM] Show me some 250/2.0 shots please!

Subject: Re: [OM] Show me some 250/2.0 shots please!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:58:46 -0700
I'd add a third reason. My Tokina 150-500/5.6 weighs little more than
half what the 250/2 does. I thought I'd use it a lot. In fact, its taken
several rides in the trunk of a car, but only actually been used maybe
three times away from home.

As it is, only with a particular project in mind does it see the light
of day. Some stuff is just too big and heavy for many folks to
comfortably use regularly.

A. Lightweight Moose