Re: [OM] ( OM ) Coyotes

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Coyotes
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:12:03 -0700
I seem to remember an animal trainer making some kind of statement about
owls when they started filming the Harry Potter series. Something like why
did they have to chose (insert favorite cuss words) Owls!!.  he went on to
say that they where the worst bird of prey to train and had nasty
dispositions.  Hear them around her sometimes these days but have only seen
a shadow at night as when they fly by.  John