Re: [OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism

Subject: Re: [OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:18:26 +0100
Indeed, didn't see that review yet. The Zuiko still betters it in
corner performance then, as far as I can see, and from my sample. But
I only have a lowly 5D of course, maybe I change my mind on the 5DII.
But vignetting is handled much better by the zuiko!
Only feature lacking is tilt.

And it is very compact as well (for a c@non lens, haha!)

Iwert