Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:19:13 -0600
Dan,
Thank you for this. I did see the info about the Canon hack online. Some
people said it was better to buy from Canada where the Canon printers
come with the cd print capability already. I need to research this further.
Can you tell me how flexible the cd print software is? Do I have free
range to make the label in any layout I choose? Can I change font, font
size, move it around, and put a full image on the label?
I don't personally know anyone with a canon printer to tell me what the
print quality is. I would hope I could safely assume that the photo
quality of the printing whether on a disc or photo paper is acceptable.

Candace