Re: [OM] OT, For Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, For Moose
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:18:15 -0700
I guess that I will just stick to Qimage Studio.  Mike has incorporated
dcraw into it.  I also have his Flashpipe downloader that automatically
develops the RAW files to Tif or jpg.  It also saves the crw files.  I have
just started fooling around with RAW on the A650.  Have had CHDK on it for a
while.  Even built a couple of remote shutter setups for it.
Paul in Portland OR