Re: [OM] film scanning [was I have antz in my pantz

Subject: Re: [OM] film scanning [was I have antz in my pantz
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:41:57 -0200
Cc: Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Brian,

Thanks for looking :-)

Yes, it's the same RDPIII you can see here
<http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=22&pic=3>, only the that
one was done by someone else, and the one at Flickr was done by me ...
it took me some years to learn how to do it better. Tried a couple of
times in the meanwhile, but this attempt was done only a few weeks
ago. All these years learning from everyone here, specially from
Moose, C.H., Mike, Chuck, Ken and Carlos - certainly from more people
who don't come to my mind right now.

The log itself, is still there - last summer the upper branch had
broke at the top, and the small pine tree just below the Sun is quite
tall. This shot will never be repeated. Amazing, each shot we take are
unique ... :-)

Fernando