[OM] FS: (2 reviews),Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 mkII Lens LNIB

Subject: [OM] FS: (2 reviews),Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 mkII Lens LNIB
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:08:18 -0700
I have has the E-620 less than a month, and I am already buying &
selling like a fiend! I purchased this one new from 17th st photo, and
other than a few test photos it is unused. I managed to get a good deal
on a lightly used 12-60, which after trying both I find will suit me
better - so rather than send the 14-54 back and take the restock hit I
thought I would pass the lens along to someone else and let them benefit.

Included is the lens, case, caps, hood, original box & all paperwork
including my original receipt from 17th st photo (in case one needs that
for warranty down the line. I want to get $500.00 for the lens which is
about 10% off of B&H price. I will include USPS Priority Mail shipping
to US list members. Outside the US I will need to add on actual shipping
costs. PayPal is preferred, but I am open to most forms of payment from
list members.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

Jim Couch