Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now Raw & Jpeg

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now Raw & Jpeg
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:29:21 -0700
I have a E-500 and I shoot Raw and Jpg at the same time.  The main reason
is I am lazy.  If I get all the settings right then I don't have to process
the raw files.  However if I get something wrong like the white balance
then I can correct it with the raw file.  I also use both a compact flash
card and an xd card in the camera.  Well to be truthfull I use the compact
flash card and I have a XD one in the camera.  I don"t ever take it out.
On several occaisens I have picked up the camera and left the case behind
and have not taken a card with it.  by always having the XD card in camera
I can still take photos.  Did the same with a film camera a couple of
times.  Took some really good photos and least in my mind but had nothing
to show for it.  The E-500 will not write to both cards at same time.  John