Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:31:49 -0400
Michael,

You may want to look at the various Durst models to determine if there are
common parts between what you have and what you need. Specifically, I would
be looking to see if the column and base board were the same between the 370
and 670. If they are then all you would need to do is convince a seller to
ship you just the head and toss the column and base board. Hopefully that
reduction in size would make the shipping costs more palatable. I am sure
one of us would be happy to help out with a transship arrangement should it
be necessary.

If that doesn't work I would recommend looking locally for another larger
enlarger of a different brand. You can't go wrong with an Omega or my
personal favourite the Beseler 67 (the latter has interchangeable light
sources including a color mixer, cold light (Aristo) and regular condenser).

Best of luck in the search and if I can help just let me know.

Dan.