[OM] Re-Greetings

Subject: [OM] Re-Greetings
From: Brent <brentonlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:53:21 +1100
Hello

I used to subscribe to this mailing list a while back, never a big
contributor but an active lurker...

De-subscribed originally as I moved into the medium format world for a
bit of a play, which I'm still very much enjoying (have an old
Hasselblad which is teaching me a lot about thinking before I
shoot...).  The OM gear got semi-retired, I even sold some Zuikos to
fund a Zeiss lens or two, but could never bring myself to part with
the basic kit (OM-1, 28mm,50mm,100mm).

Yesterday, AG Schnozz and Chris Crawford somehow managed to show up as
'suggested friends' in my Facebook.  No idea how Facebook knew that I
was in any way connected with them... but there you go.  At the same
time, I 'accidentally' won an OM2 on *bay with a placeholder bid.
Plus, I need to decide on an 'every-day' camera.

So, I figure the fates are telling me I need to revive my OM gear.
Back here for some inspiration...  :-)

Brent

P.S. No OM photos on here (yet), except for a couple of Zuiko-on-
digital, but if you're interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brentinoz/