Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2009: from my morning ride

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2009: from my morning ride
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:15:31 +0000 (GMT)
If there is one meat I cannot stand it is WOOLY MAGGOT Even the smell of it
cooking makes me retch  :^(   Dont know why, my wife loves the stuff.
I am however partial to mint sauce on a Roast rib of beef dinner, with roast
potatoes, cauliflower, roast parsnips, yorkshire pudding, carrots and gravy,
not forgetting the hot mustard
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK