Re: [OM] Saturday Taiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Saturday Taiko
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:36:21 +0200
Very nice set of stagephotos Richard. I really enjoyed their smiles when
hitting the drums. Good agression therapy that must be. 1/40 @ F2? The
35-100 F2 comes to mind, but holding that still enough, even with IS,
when shooting 6000 shots is a real challenge I guess.

Wiliam

http://www.rfman.com/Taiko/Meigetsu-2009/Best-Of/

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com