Re: [OM] Fetishes, was Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Fetishes, was Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:16:46 +1300
Andrew wrote
> Technically fetishes only involve behaviours which cause sexual
> titillation...is someone suggesting that you get get a bit
> unnecessary over a pen or two?
> I went and fondled my Mont Blanc but no, nothing...no stirring in the
> nether regions, much as I like it (especially with that Bordeaux  colour
> ink that looks a bit like dried blood). Is there any  particular routine
> or discipline involved in generating the  excitement required or should I

The latest fetish-type behaviour to hit U-tube inmolves a very frustrated
kakapo -
a rare ground parrot in New Zealand - rare at only 124 left alive; total
population.

I haven't watched these videos myself as trying to watch them on dial-up is
more
trouble than it's worth; but there's quite a bit in the news about this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWEaUcG-yiY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jedTYS5k0s

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/2944959/Frisky-kakapo-a-YouTube-hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQfNZWEwN0I