Re: [OM] E-620 is here - more impressions - warning: a lot of em - long

Subject: Re: [OM] E-620 is here - more impressions - warning: a lot of em - long post!
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 06:40:25 -0700
Dan,

Thanks for the tips, I will give cyberguys.com a look. You can change
the filenames the same way on the E-620 as well. I will probably wind up
finding a file importing utility that will add the copyright tag and do
it that way.

I did discover that the menu button will turn off the SCP,, but that is
one more button press during shooting.

Jim Couch