Re: [OM] WTB: 200mm f5

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: 200mm f5
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:29:16 -0700
Hi Carlos,

Your 116,xxx puts yours in the middle of the SC versions I've seen.

silver nosed: 100248 - 111124
black nosed:  111588 - 121624
zuiko MC:     130291

I'm sure my serial no. list has some errors. It helps build confidence or to
investigate errors when I hear about others.

It seems there were fewer 200/5 zuikos built than M-1 bodies.

http://www.jkeller.com/zuiko-ser-nos.htm

Jeff Keller