[OM] This is it

Subject: [OM] This is it
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 19:16:00 -0500
The final weekend.  Tomorrow (Sunday) at 4:00 PM, the Grinnell Stewart
Library closes to the public for the last time.  In four weeks the new Drake
Library will be open. The one classic feature of the Stewart Library is the
glass floors.  I was over there today (and will be again tomorrow) getting
last shots for the library project. When the new library opens there will be
about 20 fiber-glossy B&W 11x14 prints hanging in the new library.
While finishing up the B&W shots, I also shot the library in color with the
E-1. Here is a single image from today.

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=462&Itemid=1

<http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=462&Itemid=1>
AG