Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .
From: Ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:32:33 -0400
Andrew is wiser than he lets on. There is basis for that observation
in the ancient tradition of the Kabbalah, where the female aspect
corresponds to all the strengths, and male to all the loves. Just observe
how men interact with young children and you can see the difference
between Hesod and Gevurah, chaos versus structure.

WayneS