Re: [OM] Moose Type Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose Type Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:09:20 -0400
You have a doubly difficult problem then since you've not only got to
compensate for flash to subject distance but also magnification for
close-in macro.  You can still position the flash a long distance away
to avoid near-in measurement/estimation errors and the exposure
calculation would still be the same... except for having to apply the
magnification factor.  But at very close distance you've got yet another
problem which is getting the lens out of the way in order to illuminate
the subject.

I predict you'll soon be back to the OM-2.  :-)

Dr. Flash