[OM] ( OM ) OT panorama cameras

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) OT panorama cameras
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:56:45 +1300
I have just got back the first 4 rolls of film from my Obsession 617 camera,
and first indications are that it is OK.

I was feeling good about this when Matthew, one of my long-time salesmen
friends asked me if I had seen the new Sony DSC WX1.

This pint-sized marvel does amazingly good panoramas equal to about 130
degrees, on the spot, even hand held.  Very usable shots straight out of the
camera, and with post-processing the shots are excellent.

You can see the camera, Matthew, and lots more at http://www.photo.co.nz/

Well worth a visit. There really IS lots more.

Brian Swale.