Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:13:44 -0400
People just don't pay attention. Period.
Clay

>>> Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/29/09 6:05 PM >>>
Hilarious! I was amused in the UK by how well indicated the speed
cameras are and how visible too. Big yellow boxes and huge vans
marked MOBILE SPEED CAMERA!!! I was told this was because EU human
rights legislation required fair warning. No-one seemed to have told
the French who hide cheerfully behind trees and so on - but then the
French always had a certain insouciance. Here - unmarked car by the
side of the road.
Strange how these priorities get mixed.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx