Re: [OM] More Leica pics!

Subject: Re: [OM] More Leica pics!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:00:59 +1000
Thanks Chris - that little dog REALLY hated me. As to the 'model' - I
know of your personal tastes but she is quite seriously pregnant and
a stranger to me. I take no responsibility for any aspect of her
condition. I had to wait ages for that shot, to get a clear
background and the right attitude.
The only models I pay are the ones in the studio with very little or
no clothing. I'll see if I can get someone of a more substantial
nature in - just to brighten your day. I shoot with a guy who shares
your demographic - he'll know someone! :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx