Re: [OM] OM sale in Dallas

Subject: Re: [OM] OM sale in Dallas
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 01:05:22 +1000 (EST)
> > I would think that this qualifies as the "Fang of the Year"
> Year? I'd say of all time unless someone can top it.

How about an E3 for AU$30 because it was 'broken'.
no lens or CF card included :-( but did include batt, strap,
CD, box, and manual.

I will admit that for someone like myself its trivial to open
the case, so I stripped it and replaced the CF card socket,
works fine. Got an E300 for AU$65 that I think also has the
same problem but I'll leave that one for a rainy day.

I just figured now I have every OM camera except a 3Ti, and
even earlier O's, I might as well start on the digitals :-)

I'm not a Zuikoholic, see, there are the E's ;-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
Our policy is to first seek candidates from within the company. If none is
qualified, you must use a sock puppet.  -- Catbert