Re: [OM] Olympus Digital SLR Naming Scheme

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Digital SLR Naming Scheme
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:30:00 -0400
I think you'll also find that competition and technology also influence
the specs for the whole line.  I think you'll find the E-620 a better
piece of gear than whatever its closest price competitor would have been
several years ago.  That's especially true of the electronics and
firmware where the previous pro bodies have hefted the early development
costs and can be included in later cameras at very low cost.

Chuck Norcutt